Monday 22 February 2016

Cyber Bullying counsellor photos

I have taken lots of photos of my dad to use for my cyber bullying poster. This is because he is supposed to show one of the helper people who help those who are being bullied or have been bullied.

I have captured different photos to see which one would be the best ones. Some of them didn't work as well because they were blurred which ruined the perfectly good photo. Some pieces of paper and things was in the way of the photos so I had to move some of them out of the way to make the better quality

My dad had to have a concerned face on to show that he was posing as one of the helpers for those being bullied. I wanted him to be on the phone showing that he is helping others. I don't think that it would work if my dad wasn't on the phone because it wouldn't look very convincing or realistic.

The photo that I have used for my poster is  number 23 because it shows clearly the helper for cyber bullying. I like the way that my dad is sitting on the laptop being concerned whilst being on the phone.






















No comments:

Post a Comment