Monday 29 February 2016

Cyber Bullying Poster

 I have used my brother as the main victim for the poster with my dad as one of those counsellor's showing that whoever reads the poster would understand that children are cyber bullied a lot from this poster. This top poster is my final piece for Cyber Bullying that I have created using Photoshop. I like my result of the poster because it looks exactly like some-one has really been bullied, I like my design of this poster compared to the bottom one. The slogan really brings the poster together. It makes the poster stand out even more.  I haven't left a gap between the two words of the slogan because I  feel that the it is bold enough and eye catching.


This is the poster before the slogan which I feel doesn't work as well as the final poster. The only difference that I have made with the top poster compared to the bottom poster is that I have shifted the photo of my dad to the left to fill the gap to make it look more like a poster which works. I like the colour of the title in bold red block writing because it shows that I have thought about how to make the poster more eye catching.
This poster is my final poster compared to the top poster. I asked for advice on what I could put in the gap on my poster. The response that I got was to put a  photo of a keyboard in the  white/ blank space and highlight the word help or you are not alone to make the poster more professional. This was a great idea because it shows that things can be done about Cyber Bullying,. The word that I have highlighted is help to show that people can have help when they are being Cyber Bullied. The whole final poster shows the power of being Cyber Bullied and the results and emotions that can happen through the eyes of the bullied victim. I feel as though this poster would get people's attention to stop Cyber  Bullying from the slogan and the short snappy non verbal text on the keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment