Monday 22 February 2016

Slogan photos of keyboard

 I have taken some photos of a keyboard to use to create my slogan for my poster. This also makes it look interesting and different. I have also taken some photos of a keyboard to use for my slogan so it looks like it is my own work instead of using someone else's work. Using a keyboard for the slogan would give my poster an eye catching element to the poster instead of making it boring which people wouldn't want to see on a poster. Also it shows that the slogan has been written by a victim using a keyboard which I like. I think that this would have the attention of others. I have taken three photos of a keyboard because I didn't know which one would be the better to use for my poster. 





 I have taken a photo of this keyboard to use on my poster to show what the victim of Cyber Bullying might say. This would also show through a poster to try and stop being form bullying others as it isn't nice. It is wrong. From this photo I am going to highlight the word of 'Help' showing that the victim of bullying is saying through the eyes of a poster. I feel as though this would make the poster more powerful with just the highlighted section with the keyboard aswell as the main photo showing being Cyber Bullying and the reaction/emotion of those who have been bullied.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment