Monday 22 February 2016

Cyber Bullying Victim photos

 I have taken photos of my brother to use for my Cyber Bullying Poster. This is because he is the perfect person to use. Also Cyber Bullying happens mainly in children then teenagers so it worked well.

 I like the photos that I have taken because I have captured each of the images well. I feel as though the photos have captured the main focus of the whole subject that I am doing. Some of the photos have smudged a bit and blurred. These photos would have worked well if they weren't blurred.

I asked my brother to do a few different faces as if he is being cyber bullied to see which facial expressions worked well the best and which didn't turn out as well.

I have used the 4th photo because it isn't blurred and it has been captured well. It looks exactly as though my brother is being cyber bullied. This photo on my poster should hopefully get the attention of others who are being bullied or to the parents of the bullied.

I have also taken some of the photos from the side to get some different results. These worked well but not as well as the front facing photos.  I don't think that I could have taken any better photos. The only one of these photos that didn't work was the photo where my brother is sort of smiling. This is because I captured the photo whilst he was laughing which was funny at the time. The facial expressions that my brother did look realistic compared to if he was really being bullied. They almost look as though he is about to cry due to the way his face is. I feel this would make people feel as though bullying is wrong, it should stop forever.















No comments:

Post a Comment