Monday 1 February 2016

designs for personal project

https://www.surveymonkey.com/create/?sm=_2FGaudeoxbZJDKLREpo1RHMrL1BqYECERqrLbUJnUAmk_3D


My survey on Cyber Bullying that I would like people to complete for a better result, Also this to see what their opinions are compared to my opinion.


I have designed 3 posters that I can use for my final poster. All of my three designs are great because I have used my research for the three posters that I have designed. This is a great way to show Cyber Bullying.  This would get the point across that Cyber Bullying should be stopped. Even if some people don't want it to stop. It would stop lives.


I have also designed a logo using a different style. The style that I have used for this is the style of the keyboard to show that I have used my creative skills. This also gives me the feeling that you are physically touching the keyboard in your mind and deleting Cyber Bullying that I rather like.

I like the fact that my design looks like a keyboard deleting Cyber Bullying because I have made it  my own work instead of using other people's work.


I couldn't choose between the 2 designs at the bottom of the page because I found that both of them would work well as a poster for Cyber Bullying.  My own designs, scanned into the computer to show that I have thought about what designs I would like to create for my final poster. I thought that both of my designs are great as they are, so I designed more then one to use so I could decide which one to choose/ which one I preferred to use for my design. In the end I chose the 2nd design minus the writing. I added the writing in a different style to show that I changed my work slightly to make it stand out more.













No comments:

Post a Comment