Monday 29 February 2016

Survey Monkey results

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 Q6
 
 
 



 

This is my results from the survey that I did on Survey Monkey.  From my results I have found out that the best way to stop Cyber Bullying is to Block, Ignore, Call the Police response as my survey shows in the results. The percentage of people who chose the most popular answer for this question is 77.78 % showing that this is the best way to stop Cyber Bullying if it happened. I have also found out that the age range of people being bullied is 11-14 year olds which is not what I was expecting as an answer. I thought it would be 2-6 year olds. The percentage of the answers was 66.67%. From my results I have found out that you should get support of staff members whether it is in a school or a college rather than contact close friends to try and help which I have found interesting. This is because the answers that I have got from my survey not all of the answers are the answers that I would have expected people to answer to which shows their opinion. I have found out that 4 people out of 9 know who has been bullied. I have done this research on Survey Monkey to see what I could improve/use my final piece/poster.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment